- Three strand
- Brummel splicing
- Double braid eye splice
- High modulus eye splice
- Sta-Set X (linear core splice)
- Continual loop furling lines
- Single braid locked brummel
- Dyneema soft shackles
- Dyneema Dux pre-tensioned eye splices
- Anchor rode to chain splices for windlasses
- Line diameter increase splice (add core to fatten line for clutches)
- Sewn on covers for uncovered high tech lines
- Dinghy lift bridles
- Anchor bridles
- Anchor snubbers
- Tow lines up to 40’ tenders
- Custom spreader boots
- Custom mast boot covers
- Custom leather covers for blocks, etc.
Curt hopped on a call about an issue with my mast compression post within minutes and quickly and professionally answered all of my questions. The level of customer service here was top notch.
We had gone out sailing on a Sunday when our halyard failed. Monday an, called Keys Riggers and they were out by 1:00 that afternoon. With sailing obligations on Tuesday, they saved the day. It’s a pleasure doing business with them. I will definitely have them check our rig before our next trip North.
You get what you pay for… meticulous workmanship… will not cut corners…. fair price for quality work….bends over backwards to satisfy customer…. I live 450 miles away and would travel that distance for any additional rigging work.